Yes. When booking scheduled air carriers online, select the First or Business class filter. First Class/Business Class may not always be available on all segments. Verify that each segment is in First Class MyTripandMore.com on . First Class, First Class seating, Premium seating and Preferred Perks Plus are offered on some Exclusive Vacation Flights. If you choose to upgrade after you have confirmed your booking, change fees may apply. Click here for details.
Articles in this section
- What is a "code share" flight?
- Does Apple Vacations sell first class flights?
- Can I reserve my airline seats in advance?
- How do I find my record locator?
- Directory of Airlines
- Customer of size and/or request for an extra seat
- I missed my flight! What do I do?
- Can I add my Frequent Flyer number to my air reservation?
- Can I redeem my Frequent Flyer points for travel with Apple Vacations?
- What is an Exclusive Vacation Flight?