A passenger must purchase an additional seat (or upgrade to a larger seat) if they are unable to 1) properly attach, buckle and wear the seat belt, with one extension if necessary, 2) remain seated with the armrest(s) down, and 3) remain seated without encroaching upon the adjacent seat(s).
Articles in this section
- What is a "code share" flight?
- Does Apple Vacations sell first class flights?
- Can I reserve my airline seats in advance?
- How do I find my record locator?
- Directory of Airlines
- Customer of size and/or request for an extra seat
- I missed my flight! What do I do?
- Can I add my Frequent Flyer number to my air reservation?
- Can I redeem my Frequent Flyer points for travel with Apple Vacations?
- What is an Exclusive Vacation Flight?