Yes, please provide us with your Frequent Flyer number or enter it at the time of booking. Contact us if you need to add the number after your reservation has been made.
Articles in this section
- What is a "code share" flight?
- Does Apple Vacations sell first class flights?
- Can I reserve my airline seats in advance?
- How do I find my record locator?
- Directory of Airlines
- Customer of size and/or request for an extra seat
- I missed my flight! What do I do?
- Can I add my Frequent Flyer number to my air reservation?
- Can I redeem my Frequent Flyer points for travel with Apple Vacations?
- What is an Exclusive Vacation Flight?