Children under 2 years of age at time of travel are allowed to travel on an adult’s lap. Some airlines charge for infants or infant air-related taxes. If an infant reaches the age of two at any time during the vacation, federal law requires the purchase of a separate seat for any remaining portions of the flight. If you need a car seat for your child's transfer in resort, please advise us at the time of booking so we can arrange/confirm with the destination management company. An additional fee will be added to your booking (varies by destination).
Articles in this section
- What is a "code share" flight?
- Does Apple Vacations sell first class flights?
- Can I reserve my airline seats in advance?
- How do I find my record locator?
- Directory of Airlines
- Customer of size and/or request for an extra seat
- I missed my flight! What do I do?
- Can I add my Frequent Flyer number to my air reservation?
- Can I redeem my Frequent Flyer points for travel with Apple Vacations?
- What is an Exclusive Vacation Flight?