On select Exclusive Vacation Flights, you can choose pre-assigned seats for a fee during the booking process. If the pre-assigned seats are not available on your flight, seats are assigned directly by the carrier, or at airport check-in. For scheduled air, Apple Vacations makes every attempt to assign seats if available. Once you receive your documents, you may go to the airline website to change or select your seat. Additional fees may apply. It is always best to request seats be assigned at time of booking. We will do our utmost to get seats assigned but unfortunately, do not have control over the scheduled air seat maps.
Articles in this section
- What is a "code share" flight?
- Does Apple Vacations sell first class flights?
- Can I reserve my airline seats in advance?
- How do I find my record locator?
- Directory of Airlines
- Customer of size and/or request for an extra seat
- I missed my flight! What do I do?
- Can I add my Frequent Flyer number to my air reservation?
- Can I redeem my Frequent Flyer points for travel with Apple Vacations?
- What is an Exclusive Vacation Flight?