For scheduled air fights, your record locator is assigned once the booking is paid in full. For Exclusive Vacation Flights, record locators are only available for Frontier Airlines, and are created once the booking is paid in full and you are within 45 days prior to departure. Record locators are not created for Exclusive Vacation Flight carriers other than Frontier Airlines. Contact us for your record locator.
Articles in this section
- What is a "code share" flight?
- Does Apple Vacations sell first class flights?
- Can I reserve my airline seats in advance?
- How do I find my record locator?
- Directory of Airlines
- Customer of size and/or request for an extra seat
- I missed my flight! What do I do?
- Can I add my Frequent Flyer number to my air reservation?
- Can I redeem my Frequent Flyer points for travel with Apple Vacations?
- What is an Exclusive Vacation Flight?